Flickering motion in the sun?

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by laura schlenker, Dec 1, 2016.

1. laura schlenker

laura schlenker Well-Known Member

Hi I've been flying my mavic and it's been fantastic , I love it... I've noticed when I take a vidieo and it's looking into the sun, or in the general direction of the sun i get a bad rolling like Flickering motion in the video . I'll try to get a vidieo up that shows what I'm talking about. has anyone else noticed this?

2. ydnubm

ydnubm New Member

Shadows from the front propellers.

3. J-Dub

J-Dub Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's the Props reflecting the sun onto the lens. Maybe a slower more level flight towards the sun would help....I'm still awaiting my craft, but I've seen some info on that, not sure what the solution is. Also, make certain you are not flying with the Gimble Bubble attached, it causes reflections while filming, it's for transport protection only, flying with it will block airflow into the craft and overheating will cause all sorts of problems.

4. laura schlenker

laura schlenker Well-Known Member

thanks the gimbal cover is not on, I assumed it was something to do with the props and shadows.