DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log not recording in DJI 4

Sal_recon26

Reactions
It seems it's a hit or miss will my flight logs being recorded. I couple days ago it recorded all the flights I had that day. Yesterday I flew in the morning and it recorded those 3 flights, then in the afternoon I flew 3 more times and it didn't record anything. Today I did one flight for about 20 mins, my flight log is only 7 mins long! What is going on here? What am I doing wrong. Every time I fly I have the same start up routine. Or so I thought. Help

WELL I'm glad you all didn't answer at once lol. In case any of you run into this problem, it seems that my logs were not recording in the app when airplane mode was on. As of right now that seemed to be the issue. I'll write back if my problem comes back up

I have recently started using my Mavic Pro along with my old Inspire 1 Pro. As I am licenced, I keep full logs. But where are my Mavic logs? Sometimes they appear, but not always.

Have tried resynching the cloud on all me devices, for both DJI GO and GO 4.

Two days ago, I did some test flights. Yesterday I powered up and flew at least six times, yet for both days only two flights were recorded.

Any ideas for how to track down the missing flights? No, I am not in Aeroplane mode.

I have recently started using my Mavic Pro along with my old Inspire 1 Pro. As I am licenced, I keep full logs. But where are my Mavic logs? Sometimes they appear, but not always.

Have tried resynching the cloud on all me devices, for both DJI GO and GO 4.

Two days ago, I did some test flights. Yesterday I powered up and flew at least six times, yet for both days only two flights were recorded.

Any ideas for how to track down the missing flights? No, I am not in Aeroplane mode.

I am not sure if this will help but try increasing the cache in the GO 4 app and also select to automatically clear the cache.

Thanks. Something to try, but the cache should be ok on DJI GO 4. I have only done a dozen flights with the mavic.

I have flown my Inspire Pro for many sorties and 30 hours. Never lost a record, nor touched the cache on DJI GO (original but current version).

Thanks. Something to try, but the cache should be ok on DJI GO 4. I have only done a dozen flights with the mavic.

I have flown my Inspire Pro for many sorties and 30 hours. Never lost a record, nor touched the cache on DJI GO (original but current version).

Is there any chance that the Mavic logs are appearing under the Inspire name. I know a few people have had issues with their logs being under 2 different names when they only had one Mavic.

I will have a closer look at the logs. There are enough problems with my Inspires on dji go. I had an Inspie 1 and an Inspire 1 Pro, and there were several occurances of the logs, none of which was complete in itself.

I have a flight from today (the only one) where i can see the .DAT file in Android folder, but not the .TXT flight record :(

IS it a problem with the GO app for not converting the dat to txt ?

thks

I have a flight from today (the only one) where i can see the .DAT file in Android folder, but not the .TXT flight record
Try restarting your Android device.

Are you looking for the TXT file in the correct location? If needed, you can find instructions for locating the TXT flight log here.

yep, i can see the ones from yesterday, and before - AND i can see the .DAT and .INFO files in their folder too - just not the .txt file and cant therefore see the flight in Flight Records in the app. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom