DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight records

scooot

Reactions
Hi could someone explain the max take off altitude figure in the screen shot below.
Thanks.

125t66u.jpg

Sorry for being a numpty but I still don't follow.
My max height out of the 12 flights I have had was 51 metres.I have always taken off from ground level and on this flight I was approximately 14 metres above sea level.

That is the max of all flights, so were you around 150m above sea level on any of them?

Doubt that is very precise anyway, the barometer isn't calibrated to current air pressure since what matters most is relative heights rather than absolute altitude.

That is the max of all flights, so were you around 150m above sea level on any of them?

Doubt that is very precise anyway, the barometer isn't calibrated to current air pressure since what matters most is relative heights rather than absolute altitude.

Probably 100 m above sea level max.
But on that screen shot it shows the date of that altitude.On the date shown I was definitely no more than 14 m above sea level.
I suppose my real question was is this cause for concern.

Cheers

No. The flight log feature isn't exactly very reliable. In our bunch of friends who have DJI devices everybody has a few mangled records. One of them has crossed the Atlantic according to DJI.

No. The flight log feature isn't exactly very reliable. In our bunch of friends who have DJI devices everybody has a few mangled records. One of them has crossed the Atlantic according to DJI.

Thanks for the clarification.[emoji106]

Mine seems to be stuck at 0.0m and I don't know if it's the app, DJI server, or a drone fault....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada