DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More available at RC Depot Hobbies

ColoradoSteve

Reactions
Just put in my order.

$1299 w/ free shipping.

I've been reading this forum for awhile waiting for B&H to ship. I found it at RC Depot and just placed my order. Waiting for shipping confirmation before I cancel my order at B&H.

I got lucky running across it.

Steve

Reactions: mrc and west1200us
THANK YOU!!!!! just spoke with them on the phone, they have multiple in stock and i just placed my order!!!

Got one. Called a few hours after ordering online (ordered 5pm central) to verify and they already have a FedEx Ground shipping label on the box, ready for pickup.

Edit: Nice, just looked and FedEx is saying it will be here (Missouri) on Friday. They are located in Westminster, CA.

Last edited:
perfecto - Thanks - just got my shipment confirmation - will receive tomorrow by 10:30am - signature required via fedex

Buy with confidence, thats my local hobby shop. I just picked my DJI mavic fly more combo today...charging batteries and setting up for my first flight!

Reactions: mrc and frogracer
They've got 'em, but it's kinda weird. They state that it only comes with two batteries, and that the one shown in the Mavic is just for show. I think they've got it wrong, and that you guys will get three. Still, Strange.

They've got 'em, but it's kinda weird. They state that it only comes with two batteries, and that the one shown in the Mavic is just for show. I think they've got it wrong, and that you guys will get three. Still, Strange.

I spoke with Jane at Crutchfield. She confirmed 3 batts.

I just got the call from Crutchfield. My combo is on the truck and will be here Monday. I bet I don't sleep a wink tonight.

I saw Newegg has them to ship on the 13th of Jan. Not sure if they are in stock though.

Well... Newegg says they have the Fly more kit available. But for $2199.00
It's only $1299.00 at Drone World.... $900.00 More ? ? I'll wait.
that's more then the cost of an Extra Mavic.....

Well... Newegg says they have the Fly more kit available. But for $2199.00
It's only $1299.00 at Drone World.... $900.00 More ? ? I'll wait.
that's more then the cost of an Extra Mavic.....

Re-check their website. The one for $2,199 is a vendor charging way over market price. They have the combo's at $1,299.00 with a ship date of 1/13. Get the one that is fulfilled by DJI.

Reactions: Cobra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS