DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying around the Missouri

Kestrel

Reactions
Was having problems flying with my Android phone, surprised I was able to get any ok shots.
Switching to a Ipad mini 4 soon. Used Polar Pro Cinema Series ND 8 filter.

Can you detail Android phone problems? I'm switching to S8 in a few weeks. From iPhone

Can you detail Android phone problems? I'm switching to S8 in a few weeks. From iPhone
glitching video feed the entire flight, then about 10 minutes in the app crashed, went to open it again and it tried to make me register my Mavic again, while I was flying so I was blind, so I just used the distance read out of the controller to bring the Mavic back home, return to home didn't work either.

glitching video feed the entire flight, then about 10 minutes in the app crashed, went to open it again and it tried to make me register my Mavic again, while I was flying so I was blind, so I just used the distance read out of the controller to bring the Mavic back home, return to home didn't work either.

Flying blind!! That's terrible to hear. I assume you were able to see the AC, so you could guide it back? What would you have done if it wasn't in your line of sight?

Flying blind!! That's terrible to hear. I assume you were able to see the AC, so you could guide it back? What would you have done if it wasn't in your line of sight?
It wasn't in my line of sight, I looked at the distance read out and and if it went away from me id turn it till the distance read out got lower and lower then I was able to see it and bring it back. Was getting low on batter too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest