DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Bunya Mountains

Clintsc9

Reactions
A place we went to recently. I'm still learning flying technique not looking at post colour corrections yet.
This was shot in 2.7k 25fps, PAL, Landscape +1,+1, 0, Color style Normal, AWB, and with ND16 filter.
Music by Eric Matyas of soundimage.org
Edited without colour correction with Movie Maker (no expense spared :)) . I'm not sure how much compression goes in to Youtube but it looks fairly close to the original saved mp4 of 1.2Gb I uploaded when viewed in full screen on a 24" monitor.

nice vid. I'm in toowoomba, was thinking it would be a good place to fly
by the looks could have gone higher on the NDS at some stages. I'm only a newbie though

A place we went to recently. I'm still learning flying technique not looking at post colour corrections yet.
This was shot in 2.7k 25fps, PAL, Landscape +1,+1, 0, Color style Normal, AWB, and with ND16 filter.
Music by Eric Matyas of soundimage.org
Edited without colour correction with Movie Maker (no expense spared :)) . I'm not sure how much compression goes in to Youtube but it looks fairly close to the original saved mp4 of 1.2Gb I uploaded when viewed in full screen on a 24" monitor.

Hey Nice video mate.

Good to see you enjoying your flights with a good company !! :)

nice vid. I'm in toowoomba, was thinking it would be a good place to fly
by the looks could have gone higher on the NDS at some stages. I'm only a newbie though
Good place in Toowoomba is picnick point down the bottom end. There is a nice ledge where you ca fly to table top.

Also Mount Tambourine is awesome...! Look for where the hang gliders take off from..! Just pick a relatively calm day...!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11