DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying near Blue Ridge Parkway and got warnings.

Reactions
I was near the BRP which is part of the National Park system. When I guess I crossed into the NP system land, I got a warning on my screen that said I was in a restricted area.

Pretty cool that DJI has boundaries set that stop you from getting in trouble.

Taking off today inside a class D airspace I received a prompt I had to agree that I had permission and also another one saying I am liable.

Taking off today inside a class D airspace I received a prompt I had to agree that I had permission and also another one saying I am liable.
So, did you contact air traffic control and airport authorities ahead of flight?

So, did you contact air traffic control and airport authorities ahead of flight?

Why are you asking that... really isn't pertinent to the subject, or the post you responded to. If he did he did, if he didn't he didn't.

Just the typical guilty till proven innocent that goes on around here.

He don't have to answer my question. But my question maybe answer the question he raised regarding "what permission is required when fly within class D airspace"

He don't have to answer my question. But my question maybe answer the question he raised regarding "what permission is required when fly within class D airspace"

Then why didn't you say that? Also... He didn't ask about "what permission is required when fly within class D airspace"... If you scroll up you can re read his message.

Reactions: Budmancan
I did fly because I called and spoke to the tower prior to flying and had permission. I am not going to get myself into trouble with a drone and risk my regular pilot license with the FAA.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom