DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flying over farmers fields??

Would a shot gun even hit a drone high enough? Isn't their range pretty short? Also OP did you tell the cops he threatened your drone with a gun? Please post details!

If the farmer really does not want you flying there then why not go somewhere else. Or else try speaking with him if you have no other choice. Please don't report him to the police, don't think you would be very happy if he reported you for flying out of LOS.
I am not a farmer but could understand if he was to object. My house is surrounded by farmers land and I would be very careful not to antagonise then with my flying.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Fling today on public footpath and farmer in house came out, going mad about privacy and threatening to shoot it down if I do it again! What are the rules in U.K.?
I did not even go near his house and nobody around.
9536ad65664966b14f3b7042e0021331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Report him to the law

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Farmers are getting sophisticated

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Is it me, or is anyone else wondering why with all that open land one would choose to fly around the farmhouse? Or even take off so close to it?

It would strike me as provocative to do such a thing, legal or not. Seek trouble and you will find it. Your choice of flight path and take off location imply you were not seeking to avoid trouble, or mitigate the risk of finding trouble.

e0d646a782f0b9c50ca94f332e317790.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke