DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with HTC 10 and Android 7.0

Triple r

Reactions
Is anyone flying with a HTC 10 phone using the latest Nougut 7.0 from Android?

I wonder the same thing. I have a 10 and my Mavic is on its way to me. Nervous about all the app crash reports; I'm a brand new droner and never flown before. I don't want this Android issue to kill the experience for me...

please let me know how it goes. I was considering the xstar premium by Aurel Robotics. They are USA based and have excellent customer service. But it is not as portable as the Mavic. Also, It'll supports our phones.

please let me know how it goes. I was considering the xstar premium by Aurel Robotics. They are USA based and have excellent customer service. But it is not as portable as the Mavic. Also, It'll supports our phones.

Meant to say Autel

Will do - I can live with the occasional crash but if it's constant, big problem. From what I've seen, HTC10 seems pretty OK. Thx

I use an HTC 10 with android 6.0.1. It has crashed occasionally (phone, not drone). At other times it has been slow to get connected. I'm pretty new to this so the connection could be operator error. The crashes did motivate me to fully understand the smart return to home features.:)

I wonder the same thing. I have a 10 and my Mavic is on its way to me. Nervous about all the app crash reports; I'm a brand new droner and never flown before. I don't want this Android issue to kill the experience for me...

Not yet. I've had my Mavic for about a week and a half but haven't been able to fly yet because of weather and timing.

I made it, everything went fine.
HTC10, Android 7.0, kernel 3.18.31
Mavic, DjiGo App 4.0.7

Have you had a good experience with the HTC 10 and the Mavic Pro?

I use an HTC 10 with android 6.0.1. It has crashed occasionally (phone, not drone). At other times it has been slow to get connected. I'm pretty new to this so the connection could be operator error. The crashes did motivate me to fully understand the smart return to home features.:)
How has it been with your HTC pro

just picked up my bird Black Friday. HTC10 Android user...fingers crossed. Any tips???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3