DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flymore bundle - one box?

Bigsyuk

Reactions
Hi

Has anyone else received their Mavic Pro and Flymore bundle in the one box?

Got mine today and all parts packed in the case with the two extra batteries under the drone. See photo.

All the unboxing videos / images I have seen the extras are all in seperate boxes?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2573.JPG
    IMG_2573.JPG
    942.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2572.JPG
    IMG_2572.JPG
    676.3 KB · Views: 92
What's the reason for asking?
As long as you got what you paid for - who cares about how DJI is packaging their products?

Hi

Has anyone else received their Mavic Pro and Flymore bundle in the one box?

Got mine today and all parts packed in the case with the two extra batteries under the drone. See photo.

All the unboxing videos / images I have seen the extras are all in seperate boxes?

Thanks
Must be a new packaging and shipping style.

It is packed differently. Mine came as separate boxes in one tightly packed box. Now I see they have foam inside too. Mine didn't have that.

As per serial number decoder, mine was manufactured 17 May and came in 3 boxes inside 1 card box.
I saw yesterday at the Mall of Emirates, 2 of this new packaging for the fly more combo, one of them manufactured 19 May and the other 25 May (as per serial number decoder).

Thanks all. DJI confirmed my serial number so all good. Off for first flight today. Is it usual to feel nervous?

Hi Bigsyuk, yeah, I got all mine in one box too, same as yours, where did you get your one from? I thought it strange that others seem to get it all in separate boxes too? I got my one from Techinthebasket - very good deal

Last edited:
Got mine in one box too - From Amazon UK via Scan Computers. Guessing they have redesigned their packaging (maybe for European market) or maybe just to shave a few shillings off the packing costs.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder