DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flytron leds - LOS.

Pedro

Reactions
Not just for the Mavic but as it appears so low profile, flying LOS may be a little tricky so I shall be fitting a pair of these when mine arrives next week, they weigh just 4g each and run for 2 hours on a charge:

STROBON Standalone - Flytron

I had a set of Flytron leds fitting to my old Sky Hero Spy and they are amazingly bright. See here (excuse my son's commentary!):

My later quads have Volo leds fitted which are also really bright but these would need to be wired in:

Volo LEDs - Tiny LEDs that fit anywhere

I tried the Flytron lights on my Phantom 2 and was not impressed. They are not all that noticeable.

Hmm, strange, I could see mine clearly even in full (UK) sun.. o_O

I tried the Flytron lights on my Phantom 2 and was not impressed. They are not all that noticeable.

Hmm, you were right, for some reason this set of Flytrons were much less visible than the previous set I had so this is the latest version, Volo leds coupled to a 180mah 3S lipo (due tomorrow).. This will sit on top of the Mavic lipo on side 3M hook & loop, weight will be ~30g. Will post a video at the weekend. I just miss not being able to make out the Mavic almost until I can hear it.. :)

20170105_193433_resized.jpg

Reactions: Nigpd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos