DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus fixed in today's app update (DJI GO4)

Frits

Reactions
It looks like focus has been fixed the way I have asked for several times.

It now has a toggle in the camera settings in which you can enable (or leave disabled) continuous auto-focus.
So, when enabled the monitor shows CAF/M
When not enabled, the monitor shows AF/M - this should imply AF when touched on the screen ONLY

Together with Art being back (no more need for the workaround) this looks like a great app update!

Reactions: dewster
Cool! Too bad there's not a detailed changelog for app updates. The current one just says they added support for Inspire 2.
Today's update does mention some changes for the Mavic, but the AF update as well as the changes on color settings are curiously not mentioned in the change log.

Reactions: Seamus
Anybody able to find this new feature--Added support for tuning main controller sensitivity in advanced gimbal settings-?

I don't see this anywhere

Jack

It looks like focus has been fixed the way I have asked for several times.

It now has a toggle in the camera settings in which you can enable (or leave disabled) continuous auto-focus.
So, when enabled the monitor shows CAF/M
When not enabled, the monitor shows AF/M - this should imply AF when touched on the screen ONLY

Together with Art being back (no more need for the workaround) this looks like a great app update!

Mine shows AFC/MF? but it appears it's referring to the exposure setting.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ