DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus to infinity will be available in Litchi

finalfantasyfans

Reactions
It is great that they add this feature. I would assume that it will focus to Hyperfocal distance so everything will be in focus. This will help when AF fails in low night situation. I hope DJI Go app include this feature. It will be even better if Mavic can initialize to focus at Hyperfocal distance by default automatically.

be2882dfe26e20049829fa5cb75e2159.jpg

Reactions: integlikewhoa
Want to try this app on iOS, but keep reading about bugs. Knowing me, I'll have a few drinks and find it on my phone in the morning.

finalfantasyfans, spend a few seconds reading each of your emails and we'll see you in four days!

Reactions: gupie1
Upgraded firmware today, both DJI Mavic firmware and Litchi update. Was having trouble before and does not appear that there is much improvement. Still have: 1. No focus control on RC. C1 switch set to centre focus. When depressed, it momentarily focuses, then defocuses. 2. Software locks after completing mission with video continuing to record after trying to shut off manually, even after landing. 3. Litchi will not centre on POI. Always seems to be off, either left or right and vertical is not where it is set. Aircraft seems to be yawing properly but pitch angle on the camera is off, on occasionally tilting up, then down erratically. I have tried both Focus POI as well as Interpolate. 4. Live video feed is stuttering and sometimes locks, then starts again. 5. Often will not load mission at start of flight. Stalls on load page. I use an I-Pad Air and seems to work with DJI Go 4 pretty well. Litchi has just not done their work on the Mavic Pro App.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007