DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Follow a model airplaine with the mavic

Fixaldo

Reactions
Hi folks,

Tried to follow a model airplane the other day. Thought I would share it with you, including landing at the end. No automatic modes where used, all manual.

Specs: The drone was set to sport mode, for increased speed. Cinematic profile 0,-2,-2. Polar pro nd8 polarized filter. Last firmware update drone and DJIgo4 (with registration). Worked like a charm.

Feel free to comment :)

Hi folks,

Tried to follow a model airplane the other day. Thought I would share it with you, including landing at the end. No automatic modes where used, all manual.

Specs: The drone was set to sport mode, for increased speed. Cinematic profile 0,-2,-2. Polar pro nd8 polarized filter. Last firmware update drone and DJIgo4 (with registration). Worked like a charm.

Feel free to comment :)

Impressive! One of the few I watched the whole way through and actually lost track of time.

Reactions: michael_gio
Very beautiful, great piloting skills, congrats.

I guess I wouldn't even be able to see the glider on my screen, not even mentioning trying to follow it so precisely.

And such wonderful scenery, where is that?

Very cool. Makes me want to go to the local RC air strip and try it out.

Very beautiful, great piloting skills, congrats.

I guess I wouldn't even be able to see the glider on my screen, not even mentioning trying to follow it so precisely.

And such wonderful scenery, where is that?
Thank you :). I used a iPad for monitoring, a phone would be more difficult I guess. This was in the middle of Norway out at the coastline. Beautiful day!

Wow, great job!

Beautiful from start to end. The music just spot on ... even matching the landing.

Wow, and considering sport mode plus manual camera operation - Wow multiplied. I bet you will start receiving regular requests to film RC models. Keep it going and do share, I will watch more of your movies gladly - very relaxing.

Reactions: Clinton1
Wow, and considering sport mode plus manual camera operation - Wow multiplied. I bet you will start receiving regular requests to film RC models. Keep it going and do share, I will watch more of your movies gladly - very relaxing.
Thanks a lot man. I was also a bit “mehhhh” about using sport mode. It works better than expected when it comes to smooth motion. But I did have a couple of twitchy movements in there.

Reactions: Starz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser