DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For those who has done one way mission

finalfantasyfans

Reactions
I am just curious to know what is your setting for "Remote Controller Signal Lost" when you were doing one way mission. If it is RTH, the Mavic will most likely lost signal before landing because of the building/tree in between the RC and Mavic. Do you set it to Hover or Landing during those one way long distance mission?

I am just curious to know what is your setting for "Remote Controller Signal Lost" when you were doing one way mission. If it is RTH, the Mavic will most likely lost signal before landing because of the building/tree in between the RC and Mavic. Do you set it to Hover or Landing during those one way long distance mission?

I've seen a lot of people following the drone in their vehicle while doing the 1 way mission. This ensures minimal chance of a signal loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've seen a lot of people following the drone in their vehicle while doing the 1 way mission. This ensures minimal chance of a signal loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yes, this can solve the problem. But I have seen leaderboard posting one way mission range test. How were they setting the "Remote Control signal lost" and landing at a distance if they were testing the range?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest