DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forecast winds

Now if only all these lovely specialized map data tools could overlay on each other. I hate having to scroll to find the same spot in two or three different maps. Weather, NFZ Sectionals, DJI Go geo-fencing, satellite to look for power lines or other hazards, terrain to look for signal occlusion, ...

Do you guys like the UAV Forecast App? It seems to be pretty accurate as well..

Now if only all these lovely specialized map data tools could overlay on each other. I hate having to scroll to find the same spot in two or three different maps. Weather, NFZ Sectionals, DJI Go geo-fencing, satellite to look for power lines or other hazards, terrain to look for signal occlusion, ...

Looks like you've found the super app to write! You'll be rich, famous and possibly handsome!

(or some or none of those) :D

Windytv looks fantastic. I always found windmapper.com interesting but it looks ancient compared to windytv. Plus windmapper has very limited regions of usefulness. Well, unless you're in the continental US, which I'm not.

Great find, I must check UAVforecast, IOS weather app, like a dozen times a day, checking nearby areas, since I travel a lot while working, now I can see the big picture!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest