DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Forward vision sensor calibration

rudeboy1063

Reactions
Hi all had my mavic pro out today flying well brilliant on my 3rd battery flew for abit then getvision sensor error it says in the rc go to app i havent got a pc or laptop how can i calibrate the forward vision sensors cheers any help wud be appreciated thanks

The sun was out i was flying in the sun then i wasnt with the sun behind and the sun in front

Sorry if this has already been noted. But, I have a P2 Vision +, P3P, Inspire and now the Mavic Pro. Love it. But, it kept giving me a forward sensor error, check App. I would try to calibrate the forward sensor over and over and it would fail. After two days of trying to calibrate over different surfaces I noticed a little(tiny) plastic piece stuck to my hand. Low and behold, the forward sensors come with a tiny protective film on them. Removed the other (one had already stuck to my had while trying to calibrate) one and it calibrated within 30 seconds and now the error is gone and it is stable as a tripod inside the house now(it's raining outside again, still in Rain record setting Seattle area).

Reactions: SeaComms
Sorry if this has already been noted. But, I have a P2 Vision +, P3P, Inspire and now the Mavic Pro. Love it. But, it kept giving me a forward sensor error, check App. I would try to calibrate the forward sensor over and over and it would fail. After two days of trying to calibrate over different surfaces I noticed a little(tiny) plastic piece stuck to my hand. Low and behold, the forward sensors come with a tiny protective film on them. Removed the other (one had already stuck to my had while trying to calibrate) one and it calibrated within 30 seconds and now the error is gone and it is stable as a tripod inside the house now(it's raining outside again, still in Rain record setting Seattle area).

Did you got a message in the Assistant to reboot?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929