DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found just the right carry bag for my Mavic with the stuff.

Pepino Grande

Reactions
A Lowepro camera bag. the Tahoe BP150. Holds all my Mavic stuff. Mavic in the Crown bag, 2 extra batteries, Controller, Marco Polo tracker. In the top zip part; 6 extra props, car charger, landing gear, and battery to power bank adapter. In front pocket, iPad Air 2, and room for much other stuff. Thickly padded backpack that I feel will provide good protection.
IMG_0653.jpg IMG_0654.jpg IMG_0655.jpg

Reactions: razors
It was just too tight for me. I prefer a little more room because I always find my stuff just will not fit a tight space. Ergo my screen name.
Actually I found it to be quite roomy. Put your spare props in the little sleeves that came with the Mavic.
  1. Put the Mavic in, camera side down with the landing legs pointed inward.
  2. Put the charging hub in the other side on the bottom. Make sure the triangle indent is facing up and is point closer to the Mavic.
  3. Put the RC in on top of the charging hub, with joysticks facing towards the out bag, not the Mavic.
  4. Put the spare props in with controller around the joysticks.
  5. Put your two spare batteries in the front compartment.
  6. Put your car charger in the left stretchable sleeve.
  7. Put your AC charger in the right stretchable sleeve.
  8. put the remaining little accessories, power bank adapter, cords, SD card reader if you have on in the zipper pocket under the bag cover.
Boom it's all in.

Reactions: technogky
Actually I found it to be quite roomy. Put your spare props in the little sleeves that came with the Mavic.
  1. Put the Mavic in, camera side down with the landing legs pointed inward.
  2. Put the charging hub in the other side on the bottom. Make sure the triangle indent is facing up and is point closer to the Mavic.
  3. Put the RC in on top of the charging hub, with joysticks facing towards the out bag, not the Mavic.
  4. Put the spare props in with controller around the joysticks.
  5. Put your two spare batteries in the front compartment.
  6. Put your car charger in the left stretchable sleeve.
  7. Put your AC charger in the right stretchable sleeve.
  8. put the remaining little accessories, power bank adapter, cords, SD card reader if you have on in the zipper pocket under the bag cover.
Boom it's all in.
Too small for all my stuff since I have a Marco Polo, and I like to carry my IPad and only use one bag.

The Fly More bag is good for casual use. Batteries charged and you just need the Mavic and remote. I would rather have a small hard case for trips in cars or planes. I like anything that will protect the Mavic, and it's accessories while maintaining a small profile.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It is a nice bag, the issue is that you can not carry water bag if you go on mountain biking or hiking.

I was actually looking at the Lowepro 250 AW:

Compact DSLR Camera Sling Bag | LowePro | Slingshot Edge Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

and the Manfrotto Street Bag:

Street Bags | Bags | Collections | Shop By

They are both around the 110 price point, just not sure what would be better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

I use this from mc-cases. Easily holds everything including the fly more bag which is full of bits and pieces during transit. I can then use just the mavic bag, which can hold the drone, controller and 5 batteries to go to flight point. It's awesome I love it.
dac730ae51e2287b3231962226f7bc2d.jpg

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
The Crown Royal bag is a nice touch. I use a standard purple bag for my mavic but prefer to drink the crown royal rye in the linen sack.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I am into hiking and mountain biking so a hard case is not something I'm looking at unless it's for flying purposes. I do like that case though plrogers1126.

I transport with the hard case then put the drone controller and five batteries in the fly more case to hike. When transporting the fly more bag holds cables, portable battery, lanyard, tablet holder etc etc, literally everything for the mavic except my FPV goggles.

I was actually looking at the Lowepro 250 AW:

Compact DSLR Camera Sling Bag | LowePro | Slingshot Edge Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

and the Manfrotto Street Bag:

Street Bags | Bags | Collections | Shop By

They are both around the 110 price point, just not sure what would be better.

I really like that 250 AW. This is going to cover most of my bases including airline carry-on to include iPad, headphones, snacks, etc. And for short hikes to also carry hydration, light jacket, snack. Thanks for this post!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme