DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic pro. (Looking for owner) Melbourne, Australia

Mavic314

Reactions
Hi All,

Found a Mavic Pro drone this weekend here in Melbourne, Australia.

No identifying markings and the SD card just has a video from the drone flying out of range (I presume).

Anyway if you know anyone who lost their Mavic in Melbourne on the 25th of March, get in touch so we can reunite them with it.

(Side note – super impressed by the quality of the video the drone got as it made its dash for freedom.)

Hi All,

No identifying markings and the SD card just has a video from the drone flying out of range (I presume).

Anyway if you know anyone who lost their Mavic in Melbourne on the 25th of March, get in touch so we can reunite them with it.

(Side note – super impressed by the quality of the video the drone got as it made its dash for freedom.)
So hope you find the little guys owner through DJI and also maybe think about getting a Mavic yourself they are such great things ! also kudos for saying you found it good karma !

Reactions: Mavic314
Hi All,

Kudos to you my friend for going to this effort!

Hats off to to Mavic314.

I found a brand new unlocked iPhone not long ago - the look of relief from the owner and thanks given was worth way more than the value of the phone to me - I still feel rosy about the whole experience. Hope Mavic314 does too. Well done. Really hope you become a Mavic owner yourself.

Reactions: maviccoder
Mavic314 is awesome :D

I have my contact info prominently displayed on the rear legs of my MP...hopefully if it flies away and is found, the finder will contact me...Canada is full of good people right? ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots