DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Found Mavic pro. Looking for owner

You know, this search for owner gives me thought that a good idea for us owners may be to add a label in the battery compartment area with name/number or at least a phone number where we can be reached. This would make it as easy and painless as possible to get your gem back to you.

What about a listing on this forum? I wouldn't be opposed to it. There seems to be more and more people on here everyday. Even if the owner didn't peruse these forums, it's another avenue to pursue once he lost his mavic. Moderators would already have gotten in touch with the owner. If not by call, then at least via email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Islandguy27
I have my phone number and my email address on both my drones. And yes of course I have my FAA info.

Reactions: Jim596
I found drone on Northside of chicago. Thought if I posted here it might make its way back to owner.

Personally I don't know if I'd be in a rush to return it. The owner was required by law to register with the FAA before being able to fly. Return the drone to someone willing to forego the legal requirement to register? Just something to consider.

No SD card in the drone? There is a larger panel on the side that opens to review the SD card slot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929