DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV Goggles for Mavic?

Last edited:
I have both BT-300 and the Sony Cinemizer. The BT-300 is a great FPV but it still needs some fixes regarding the Go 4 app that is used on the controller. You also need to get use to the idea of not being able to TOUCH a screen for menu / functions but to use a trackpad on the controller. The way I have used the Cinemizer is with my iOS device and a EZCast 4k HDMI adapter and a small usb battery pack to Airplay mirror the iOS display onto the Sony FPV. It works great with almost no lag on the visual display. Both solutions are good but I think once the BT-300 software is resolved it would a more ideal solution to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheffe
Fatshark is an option if you're using the Nvidia Shield K1 -- or if you have a setup like macinfosys mentioned above.

I have both BT-300 and the Sony Cinemizer. The BT-300 is a great FPV but it still needs some fixes regarding the Go 4 app that is used on the controller. You also need to get use to the idea of not being able to TOUCH a screen for menu / functions but to use a trackpad on the controller. The way I have used the Cinemizer is with my iOS device and a EZCast 4k HDMI adapter and a small usb battery pack to Airplay mirror the iOS display onto the Sony FPV. It works great with almost no lag on the visual display. Both solutions are good but I think once the BT-300 software is resolved it would a more ideal solution to use.

I came along this post while searching for a Solution to use my cinemizer with my i phone on the mavic. Could you please post a foto from your Setup?
Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada