DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From New Mexico and I just had to tell someone.

Steve Gross

Reactions
Such a fantastic day with Mavic and I just had to tell someone..I have only built/flown racing quads but, I've owned Mavic for 2+ months, just hovered many times. Studying, Reading and watching videos on flt modes and the cam settings and filtration and such. Its different that sport flyers.
And, I live across the street from the petroglyth State Park. I always thought the designation of "park" really misrepresented the area. it's a huge section of baron desert. Power poles and lines at 50 ' to the south but other than that, its a just huge plot of desert.
What a fantastic day. I was not even concentrating on the video but, it all just worked out. I guessed at the right filter and the 4K shots were incredible. I mean I really had to ask myself, "Did I really take the video"? And Mavic flew no flt modes at all. It was too great having all this time to fly. Battery life awesome in this side of quads. FPV picture quality was terrific and I opted for using avegants. I don't know if I love the light in the top but, as the sun went down, all went very well and I had great video and I was happy!
No unexpedted event did I encounter. That was great, also.
Thanks,
I feel better

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Sounds like a great day Steve. Thumbswayup

Such a fantastic day with Mavic and I just had to tell someone..I have only built/flown racing quads but, I've owned Mavic for 2+ months, just hovered many times. Studying, Reading and watching videos on flt modes and the cam settings and filtration and such. Its different that sport flyers.
And, I live across the street from the petroglyth State Park. I always thought the designation of "park" really misrepresented the area. it's a huge section of baron desert. Power poles and lines at 50 ' to the south but other than that, its a just huge plot of desert.
What a fantastic day. I was not even concentrating on the video but, it all just worked out. I guessed at the right filter and the 4K shots were incredible. I mean I really had to ask myself, "Did I really take the video"? And Mavic flew no flt modes at all. It was too great having all this time to fly. Battery life awesome in this side of quads. FPV picture quality was terrific and I opted for using avegants. I don't know if I love the light in the top but, as the sun went down, all went very well and I had great video and I was happy!
No unexpedted event did I encounter. That was great, also.
Thanks,
I feel better

Good job Steve! Can we see this video?

I forgot to touch my screen (Shield K1), focus. And, for most if not all of you here, this will be very lack luster and mundane. It was a first for me. Very exciting. How do most upload large video files here and, I will upload one of my flights? Please help/teach?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000