DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front cameras working but not beeping

Gray52

Reactions
I've just noticed i have the front camera radar on my screen, but not beeping when I'm close to anything. I've looked in the settings but nothing obvious to why they are not beeping, can anyone help?

I've just noticed i have the front camera radar on my screen, but not beeping when I'm close to anything. I've looked in the settings but nothing obvious to why they are not beeping, can anyone help?
You might also want to check the app sound notifications with in your device for the GO app. When the app was last updated, DJI turned sound notifications off by default on many devices.

Reactions: Former Member
I'm on android and other like this in the app, plus why would dji turn these notifications of by default that is absolutely ridiculous!!

The cameras are working as the coloured bars move when I'm in front, sound works on the controller and volume is up on my phone.

Same reason why everyone needs to recheck their critical settings after a firmware update. Sometimes the RTH altitude or other settings get reset to factory default, then you are in big trouble if you werent aware of it and have midair problem.

Reactions: Drone Master
Same reason why everyone needs to recheck their critical settings after a firmware update. Sometimes the RTH altitude or other settings get reset to factory default, then you are in big trouble if you werent aware of it and have midair problem.
The Go app is the issue here. Some have reported that when the last version was released, They lost sound such as Tap to focus beep and battery low warning sounds.
Perhaps DJI Decided to give us that control as a option.
Many pilots have complained about the low battery warning beep and the constant beep from auto focus.
Don't know why some have it turned off after the latest Go 4 update.
But check it anyway should you have issues with sound notifications from the app itself.

I've looked in the app settings in the android option but that's all on. Unless the app set up for the mavic has settings, then I've not found them. Dji will be giving us the instructions next on how to write our own code, it's these little things that really P*ss me off especially if there is no way to get it working again. The hand set low battery works and when i press the power button it shuts it up.

I've looked in the app settings in the android option but that's all on. Unless the app set up for the mavic has settings, then I've not found them. Dji will be giving us the instructions next on how to write our own code, it's these little things that really P*ss me off especially if there is no way to get it working again. The hand set low battery works and when i press the power button it shuts it up.
Have you tried re installing the app? This can usually take care of minor issues such as yours. Just remember to save your flight logs before.

I've just done that.i now have the beep when i touch the screen to focus the camera, it's now that loud its the neighbours can hear it! But still no beeping from the front cameras!!!!

Do you actually have obstacle avoidance enabled?
You can have it off (no beeps and no action) but still keep the radar display.

Yep that's all on, it was user error[emoji18]. But reinstalling the app has now made everything loader and i can not set it so the app automatically opens when you plug you phone in, so all good. Sorted my issue by powering on the motors!. Thanks for all your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S