DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front Leds not working

ezekielguy86

Reactions
Having issues with my new Mavic front leds not staying on. I like to fly when it gets a bit darker and it helps to see it. They will randomly cut off when I know they are checked to be on. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Enable this setting to turn on your front lights:

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs.png

Disable this setting if you'd like the lights to remain on when taking video/photos:

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs-For-Photos-Video.jpg

Reactions: McMavic
And what video format you shooting? You probley can't play the videos if your settings are recording in the wrong format for your play back device. For example if your a windows user and you have .MOV setup then you will have a harder time playing them back vs. MPEG4.

And what video format you shooting? You probley can't play the videos if your settings are recording in the wrong format for your play back device. For example if your a windows user and you have .MOV setup then you will have a harder time playing them back vs. MPEG4.

Im using a MAC and record in .MOV. Have never had an issue before. I even just did some recording and everything came out fine so Im not sure wy the files from last night didn't work. Maybe I turned the drone off too quickly.

If you like to fly out farther at night, you should look at those STROBON lights. They are tiny, self contained, and rechargeable.

I had try that but leds blinks one time when power on mavic and always goes off every time when filming

Im using a MAC and record in .MOV. Have never had an issue before. I even just did some recording and everything came out fine so Im not sure wy the files from last night didn't work. Maybe I turned the drone off too quickly.

I've had a couple of corrupt files recently and I'm pretty sure I must have turned the drone off too soon as well which has caused the problem as the drone worked fine otherwise.

I don't even have that turn on LED light option under advanced settings.
You can also assign the C1/C2 button to turn those lights on/off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll