DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front LED's on and off?

tomnjfl

Reactions
So while I was flying over the weekend I noticed that sometimes my front LED's would be on, and other times they were off?

It seemed like they automatically turned off when I started recording. Does anyone know if that's supposed to happen? I have the toggle set to "on" in the settings.

I had two long flights today and on both occasions my front red leds didn't come on despite the auto turn off when recording setting being turned off..? I just started her up and no leds again, the only way I could get them back on again was to enable C2 to turn front leds on.

There's a setting for auto turn off when recording.

hmm, I'll have to double check. I thought I had gone through every single setting. I know I saw the setting for "turn on front LED's" but I didn't see one specifically for on or off during recording.

My LEDs was set to C1 button out of the box. Just click it to turn them on and off. If I have them off when I turn aircraft off they are still off on next start up. I left it on the C1 because it is super handy.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Not with my Mavic at the moment but some options only appear when connected to the Mavic itself, are you?

Ok.. so I set my c1 button to turn on/off lights. It doesn't work. I'm new to this drone so most of my issues have been due to my ignorance. This seems pretty straight forward. Does the drone have to be in flight for this to work? Wouldn't think so. Also, what is center metering? Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54