DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front sensor socket

MavicCrazed

Reactions
Has anyone figured out how to replace a front sensor socket? I damaged one side (just the plastic socket, not the sensor itself) after a crash and I hear it's pretty hard to get about removing it.

Has anyone figured out how to replace a front sensor socket? I damaged one side (just the plastic socket, not the sensor itself) after a crash and I hear it's pretty hard to get about removing it.
Actually that peace is not so bad I believe it cost about 42 bucks and once you take the top shell off there's like one ribbon cable and two screws you need to remove

Do you know what it is called? It's this black plastic piece I am talking about circled in red:

Attachments

• front_sensor_socket.JPG
    front_sensor_socket.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 41
Thank you @harryb

The front sensors sit inside. They are behind the black plastic piece that is on the outside.

Exactly what are you trying to replace? The outside plastic part?

Yes i'm trying to replace that black plastic cover piece that protects the sensor that was damaged after a crash. Attached is a picture of the piece I'm talking about (circled):

Attachments

• front_sensor_socket.JPG
    front_sensor_socket.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
If you cannot find those parts, you could remove them from the replacement sensors here on eBay.

Last edited:
I know this is old, bit I need the same part for the right side, we're did you guys find the parts?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio