DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fully charged battery voltages

Heisenberg

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I have my Mavic since a couple of weeks. I've noticed that the voltage per cell in a fully charged battery is always around 4.26V in DJI GO 4. Last day I charged using the car portable charger, used the battery right after charge ended...and voltages were around 4.28V!

Are these values ok? I have many other LiPo batteries for RC helis and planes and I never go beyond 4.20 V/cell.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Heisenberg

You say that you charge your batteries to a cell voltage averaging 4.26V, a voltage at which you are not concerned, so to put it in perspective 4.28 volts is only 1.9% higher than the 4.20v you charge your other Lipo's to, and 4.28v is only 0.47% above the 4.26v that you are used to, I would not be unduly concerneed by this...

Waylander

Yep that's normal. The mavic uses HV lipo batteries, a fully charged battery with no load will be 4.35v per cell. Once you turn the Mavic on it will drop to 4.28-4.29.

Thanks to both for your answers! I wasn't aware that the Mavic batteries were HV LiPos o_O Now all the voltages per cell make perfect sense!

Hi everyone!

I have my Mavic since a couple of weeks. I've noticed that the voltage per cell in a fully charged battery is always around 4.26V in DJI GO 4. Last day I charged using the car portable charger, used the battery right after charge ended...and voltages were around 4.28V!

Are these values ok? I have many other LiPo batteries for RC helis and planes and I never go beyond 4.20 V/cell.

Thanks in advance.

The others gave you the green light. Made me want to know more and I found this article.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121