DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gamestop

atm2626

Reactions
does anyone know when GameStop started to take preorders? I don't remember them having them up for preorders before. They appear to be an authorized reseller and claim they are shipping preorders on 12/15.

Thoughts?

Just saw Gamestop now says (12/12/2016) Pre order ships.
I wonder if I pre order now will i get it around 12/12/16 ???

I've seen QuadCopters in GameStop... and if their history with GameLaunches is any indication I would believe their word. Altho, this is DJI we are talking about. Lol.

In my experience with games in the past GameStop only makes anannouncement when they are most certain of the details... ive been watching their site for the last two weeks. No mention of the Mavic till now. I will give it a shot.

In all seriousness, how do you think they would know when they're going to ship when no one else does?

Original date was 12/05/16.. My APPLE shipping date arrived (tomorrow) so I cancelled my GS order... effectitively pushing one of you closer to the front of the line. You're welcome. Lol

Original date was 12/05/16.. My APPLE shipping date arrived (tomorrow) so I cancelled my GS order... effectitively pushing one of you closer to the front of the line. You're welcome. Lol

Just checked Gamestop website, now you cant even pre-order thru them odd.

I cancelled my preorders with them too. Already got a Newegg shipment and Apple delivery. No use paying the delivery charge from GameStop...

I canceled my GS order in favor of Newegg (no sales tax or shipping). Hopefully that gets here before xmas.

I sent gamestop a message yesterday and they haven't replied yet. Just placed an order through Newegg. I'm planning on cancelling my GS order.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy