DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day From Sydney!

McMavic

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavicans :)

The incredible little beast arrived on Friday and perfect timing for my birthday and a friends wedding in the country.

Been flying it non-stop and recording some awesome quality footage. Still finding my way around the finer points of the controls and software.

Originally bought the P3 and thought that was great but after a few flights and crashes it wasn't exciting and quickly started collecting dust on the shelf... Until I saw the Mavic and pretty much wet myself :D Dumped the P3 on eBay and pre-ordered the Mavic without a second thought. Watching the Casey Neistat vids and a few others helped.

From my very limited knowledge it's a fantastic all round drone that I know will be tagging along everywhere I go Thumbswayup

What's your favorite aspect of the Mavic? Any after market products you'd recommend to make it even better?

Looking forward to participating in the community!

Welcome to our newest forum McMavic and glad you got yours in time for your birthday :)

Reactions: McMavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

were did you order your beast from
Through Apple. Think it was $100 more than some eBay sellers but worth it for the peace of mind.

Though make sure you use the word 'drone' if you call... They got very confused thinking I was looking for a spare battery for a MacBook Pro :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851