DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gear Junkie

jamiemink

Reactions
Off to Africa again, this time my Thinktank Airport carry-on sports the Mavic Pro to accompany the DSLR gear. Best bang for the pack size ever. Can't wait to take to the air while there.

ca16a9bc845facb90e6b16f745770c7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've got a similar sized bag and thanks you to, you've figured out how I should arrange my bag to keep my long lens in there haha! Cheers and enjoy!

Reactions: jamiemink
When you carry your Mavic thru airport security, do you ever have a problem with the security personnel wanting you to open the bag so they can examine the contents, like they sometimes do with a laptop? Also do they ever give you a hard time about the batteries?

When you carry your Mavic thru airport security, do you ever have a problem with the security personnel wanting you to open the bag so they can examine the contents, like they sometimes do with a laptop? Also do they ever give you a hard time about the batteries?

I'll find out soon enough. I've never packed a drone as a carry on. ;-)

I'll find out soon enough. I've never packed a drone as a carry on. ;-)

Have just flown with my Mavic and went through TSA 3 times with no issues. The x-ray tech each time paused to look for a while but ultimately went right through

Also +1 on the ThinkTank bag. I've had one for about 3 years. Great piece of gear.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: jamiemink
Thanks! It looks like a great setup :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+