DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

General discussions and Mavic Pro discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Reactions
Is it just me or can anyone explain how to distinguish what subjects fit into either category? I find if I want to look/search for a given topic I can find instances in both , with little or no discerning difference. Help!

I've posted this topic in both categories to emphasise the point and because I don't know which category to put it in!

I think the idea is that you talk about mavic topics in this area and you talk about everyday general topics in the other area. Like crime, weather, news (non mavic related). But that area would be kind of bare if it was actually maintained that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

There seem to be twice as many posts in the General discussions header, mostly about the Mavic, than there are in the Mavic Pro discussions topic. I know the two topic headers came after one another, but it seems that as most threads that were already started are a source of information in the original "Discussions" header, people who joined before the second header was made available are reticent to post in the later "Mavic pro" discussions header.
Which makes it confusing and hard to find information, as well as getting repeated threads from both areas, like this one!

When I joined I was trying to figure this out as well. Most posts in Mavic Pro Discussions were directly related to people that already had their Mavic and dealt more with operational/flying issues.

General Discussions is filled with all the "Where the Hell is My Mavic?" threads. Unfortunately for me, that's where I've been spending all my time [emoji19]

But yes, it's very vague and should be separated more distinctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242