DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get your DJI tracking number early by searching for it here

I ordered Fly-more combo, there was a shipment to my zip code and I got my hopes up but it wasn't mine. :(

Same here! I took the tracking info and used the FedEx web chat to ask if my address was tied to it. They said no.

10/25/16 I checked and there is a shipment coming to my ZIP that's 5.51lbs. Unless someone else ordered in town before me, it will be here Friday!

** 10/27/16 Updated FedEx Tracking now shows at sorting facility in San Diego and is 4.7 lbs. Lost almost a pound in two days traveling from China.

Last edited:
Checked my zip code and there is one order set for delivery on Wednesday. I call 1 800 fed ex to verify whether or not it is going to my address. .. It's not. Cryingjordan.jpg

I checked and there is a shipment coming to my ZIP that's 5.51lbs. Unless someone else ordered in town before me, it will be here Friday!
5.51 lbs, huh? Did you order fly more? Supposedly those have started shipping, but no confirmations yet.

great tool, sadly no new packages for my zipcode or any near my town..

theoretically the user should receive an email from dji the same time fedex has the shipping label correct?

One result for my zip code: Shipped from Shenzhen, currently in Memphis, and supposed to arrive in my town in California tomorrow (Thursday). Weight is 2.2 lbs / 1 kgs. Interesting.

I have an early preorder for the combo placed on 9/27 that is still pending. I also have a bestbuy preorder for the basic package that is allegedly coming on 10/31. In the spirt of good karma, I'll keep both orders and sell whichever one comes second unopened at the price I paid for it, $1,088.74, to one of you that is further down in the queue. (I still want all the stuff that comes with the combo even if it comes late) Only ask is that you are in NYC, meet at my place of choosing (not traveling across town for you), and pay cash. No upcharge at all, but no sense in returning when someone else further down the pipeline can get one sooner. However, NO SHIPPING WHATSOEVER. I don't want to end up in a situation where someone disputed. If nobody takes me up on this, I'll cancel the other order when the first arrives.

Says mine was delivered yesterday, left by the front door. DJI's site has no shipping information, and there was nothing by my door yesterday. Shouldn't I have had to sign for it? Not sure if this is accurate.

10/25/16 I checked and there is a shipment coming to my ZIP that's 5.51lbs. Unless someone else ordered in town before me, it will be here Friday!

** 10/27/16 Updated FedEx Tracking now shows at sorting facility in San Diego and is 4.7 lbs. Lost almost a pound in two days traveling from China.
WTF, that wasn't mine. Someone else received a MAVIC today in my town and it wasn't me, I'm devastated.

wondering what shows up first, Tracking from this, DJI.com account update ( or BB, Newegg email) or an email from DJI/Fedex with label.

Oh boo :(

No results for my zipcode

This morning I have a pair of FedEx tracking numbers from DJI for "DJI goods" but the search doesn't show them coming to my zip code yet. 4.4kg and 1.1kg. I suppose the small one is the extra P4 props I ordered.

Whatever, my Mavic Fly More will be here next week!

Fly More ordered from DJI 2016-09-27 20:34:35 (UTC)

I've developed a simple tool that everyone may use in an attempt to locate their tracking number earlier than DJI might otherwise provide it to you. Feel free to try it out and see if anything is found. If your order has been shipped by DJI, then your tracking number should be automatically displayed or listed in the results.

DJI Package Search (orders from DJI only, either via DJI Store or Amazon)

Hint: so far, the standalone Mavic Pro shipments have a listed weight of 4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs. Time will tell what that number is for the Fly More Combo (soon I hope).

Please reply with your findings!
Nothing for Charlotte NC !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143