DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting Art Mode Back

Thanks for the tip. Seems dji just took off the selection since it's still in the SDK. I bet they'll read soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shawn3D
Small life hack. If you didn't need Litchi app so you just pay for it, change settings to Art and than make refund for money back and uninstall Litchi app =) . So far you not make changes for style Art profile will sit there =)

Sent from my SM-N910C using MavicPilots mobile app

Small life hack. If you didn't need Litchi app so you just pay for it, change settings to Art and than make refund for money back and uninstall Litchi app =) . So far you not make changes for style Art profile will sit there =)

Sent from my SM-N910C using MavicPilots mobile app
so what happens when you do your next firmware update or app update?

so what happens when you do your next firmware update or app update?
It will stay. It writes None, but actually it is Art.
After firmware update when DJI removed ART I had that profile, but after I set different by mistake and its gone :) But now I got it back.

so your saying "None" is what used to be "Art"???
No, it shows None, but it is Art.
If you change it on something different than back to None you will get completely different profile (like None should be after last firmware update)

If you get Litchi app than play around with it and you will understand how it works :)

Just downgrade the firmware to the one that had art, select art and then upgrade to the current firmware. It will still be there, just don't change the color profile or you will have to redo the steps.

Easy way:
I have both DJI Go (for my OSMO) and DJI Go 4 (for my Mavic) on my iOS devices. Both are latest versions.
I prefer to fly my Mavic with the 4 version but I really like the art profile.

So, I power up the Mavic and connect to the DJI Go app. Art is there and select it. Then, close the app and connect with DJI Go 4 - voilà, art is still selected. I shot some clips with it and it really is art in all its beautiful depth and art is now active in DJI Go 4 in both my iOS devices (iPad mini and iPhone 6).

Easy way:
I have both DJI Go (for my OSMO) and DJI Go 4 (for my Mavic) on my iOS devices. Both are latest versions.

So, I power up the Mavic and connect to the DJI Go app. Art is there and select it. Then, close the app and connect with DJI Go 4 - voilà, art is still selected. I shot some clips with it and it really is art in all its beautiful depth and art is now active in DJI Go 4 in both my iOS devices (iPad mini and iPhone 6).
Agreed, I still just use the original Go app since it has Art and seems to work for everything I need so far. Unless they fix the waypoints to be able to set them without flying though I will likely end up purchasing the Litchi app, I hear it is a bit buggy with the Mavic right now anyway although that could be device specific.

Easy way:

What a Hero, this seems to have worked although with Samsung S5 it refuses to connect with both installed - I had to Uninstall Go4, install Go, change to Art, Uninstall Go, then re-install Go 4 (assuming you don't want to stay on Go).

Art remains selected but display shows None - DO NOT CHANGE IT! - you can't go back to Art in Go4.
You can change the sharpness etc though.
No need to downgrade Firmware. :)

I just updated the DJI GO app on my iPhone to 4.0.3 this morning - and Art Mode is available. So it appears to be back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa