DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting mavic back after 8 weeks!

beach_Dr

Reactions
So about 9 weeks ago my Mavic died. Flew without issue one day, and next day GPS dead and would not start motors. After discussion with customer care, a week later it was sent to local repair agent to fix.

New GPS module. Didn't help. New main board. Didn't help. New flight board. Didn't help. Another new GPS module. Didn't help

After 4 weeks the withdrawal symptoms passed...

After 6 weeks I basically took up new hobbies...

Ongoing discussions about when it can be sent to DJI China and get a refurb...

Then 2 days ago, got a call that technician re-installed some of the parts, and spent the rest of the morning flying! So seems it is fixed! I'll drive through to city and fetch it this afternoon.

Hope I can still remember how to fly the thing, and don't plunge it into the ocean on first flight.
(At least I have those other hobbies if I do...)

So about 9 weeks ago my Mavic died. Flew without issue one day, and next day GPS dead and would not start motors. After discussion with customer care, a week later it was sent to local repair agent to fix.

New GPS module. Didn't help. New main board. Didn't help. New flight board. Didn't help. Another new GPS module. Didn't help

After 4 weeks the withdrawal symptoms passed...

After 6 weeks I basically took up new hobbies...

Ongoing discussions about when it can be sent to DJI China and get a refurb...

Then 2 days ago, got a call that technician re-installed some of the parts, and spent the rest of the morning flying! So seems it is fixed! I'll drive through to city and fetch it this afternoon.

Hope I can still remember how to fly the thing, and don't plunge it into the ocean on first flight.
(At least I have those other hobbies if I do...)
Enjoy the weekend with it man!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ