DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal base tab broken.

anthonysyne

Reactions
Any ideas on how to replace a broken tab that holds the gimbal in place. Didn't even realise it was broken till I got it home.

Attachments

• 1490435494110.jpg
    1490435494110.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I ordered one of those last week

I did not like it when the tree got in the way

kill'em all! :D
giphy.gif

Is there much height left to it? Mine broke right at the elbow so I 3D printed a piece to piggyback on the back side of the tab, held in place with glue. Very easy to install and very inexpensive to acquire....

-Rod

Didn't even crash mine. Put it down on a table and noticed a part flew off but didn't realise what it was till I got home.
Can't fly the thing now due to updating from the DjiGo app to DjiGo4 app. The gimbal is limp and controller wont connect. This was all before the part broke and was filming a wedding to make it worse. Worked 100% the day before the app update.

Any updates on this. Just broke mine today. Just need the little tab. But I don't have a 3D printer and it looks like the links are for the base not the tab that holds the base.
Thanks!

Thanks - I looked at the damage on mine a bit more. It was worse than I thought. I'm sending it to DJI. Looks like one of the ribbons tore and the rubber bands got stretched.

Mine was never there. All my video is fine. I'll replace it one day I guess, but for now it's not a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User