DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Clamp

George234

Reactions
I've Just lost my mavics gimbal clamp. Without the gimbal clamp does it damage the mavic during transportation or during stand still (not being used). and if it is doing damage, from where i can buy one ?

DJI Mavic Camera Gimbal Lock

$8.95, Several colors.... I have not had the need to purchase one myself, but it "Seems" to be a nice 3d printed replacement... And solid colors that would be a nice addition to the visual/mental checklist before flight... Cannot express how many times that I almost turned on the Mavic with the Gimbal clip still in place before I colored it myself.

You should always attach the gimbal lock before transporting your Mavic. The gimbal is very fragile, so you don't want it bouncing around while it's powered down.

You could probably improvise something from a small piece of foam or a rolled up piece of paper towel or something, temporarily, until yours comes in. Just thinking out loud.

Sometimes the best solutions are the low tech ones.

Well I had no other option but even if I had a clamp I would probably do it with the cloth because it's easy and no risk of putting unnecessary pressure on the gimbal when securing it. The cloth also gently pushes the gimbal up to the ceiling of the drone which releases the pressure on the bands that hold it in place

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

08a128c2c73fa3cb9539bb22dec3fc06.jpg

Is like this good ?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60