DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Gimbal Overload"

Matthew Kort

Reactions
Soo had the mavic since november, had about 5+ flights.

Go out today and its tripping out hard!

Gimbal clamp is off etc etc

This is a still shot as i was bringing it back to me,

Im noticing that the lens/gimbal is sticking.. and wont realign after it compensates for the left/right movement.

Recalibrate flew and still doing it.
e83b6009f976174ed081541badae941d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you find a solution? Mine is saying over load and tilted slightly to the right. Flicking back and forth every so often.

Did you find a solution? Mine is saying over load and tilted slightly to the right. Flicking back and forth every so often.

I took props off, reset gimbal and everything else that i could imu etc. and restarted and it was fine. Flew 2x after no issues but i have an event at the end of the month so hoping for the best again

I also had a similar incident a few days ago. My son and I who also was flying his Mavic went up in the Sierras to take some video of Horsetail Falls near Tahoe. We both had weird but different behavior. My Mavic gave a gimbal error in spite of the clamp being removed. I also was not getting real time video from the camera to my RC. I suspected the gimbal error had to do with the launch surface not being completely level so held it in my hand during initialization. This seemed to help. The live video issue seemed to work itself out and I was able to make a flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61