Gimbal Reset

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by lord_roman, Nov 10, 2016.

1. lord_roman

lord_roman Active Member

Gm all,
    Yesterday my gimbal stop moving, Is there a way to reset the bird to it's factory state to see if that clears the gimbal. When using the dji app it tell me the gimbal is obstructed and it will be restarting the gimbal movement.

2. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

You can reset the Mavic firmware from the DJI Assistant 2 application. It's available on the Mavic downloads page.

lord_roman likes this.
  3. vliegmeer

vliegmeer New Member

do you solved the problem?
    same promblem here. gimbal obstructed warning couple flights after firmware update. did land smooth as usual.
    when i start the mavic the gimbal moves very fast from one side to the other and is making a unusual loud "clack" sound as it "smashes" into the end points.
    watched the dji pre check video and the gimbal is installed properly. hope it is a software problem. can't reverse the firmware at the moment because i'm in the middle of namibia at the moment and internet is slow.
    reset the mavic to factory defaults in the dji assistant app didn't help.

4. Michael Griesinger

After about 20 successful flights my video started going crazy. After looking at flight log it shows gamble control going haywire when I never touched it. This is with latest firmware that came out last week. Any Input?? Scared to fly now. Hoping it won't migrate to flight controls next. Happened about two minutes into flight

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots