DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal tilt not working

PRnNJs FINEST

Reactions
After a couple of months of not flying my Mavic due to winter, weather is finally nice so I decided to bring it out. It needed an update before flying so I completed that, went out to fly and the first issue I had was the camera just showed a white screen. Turned everything off, turned on again and same issue. It was not until I reset my camera settings that I finally got a clear picture. Second issue, my top left wheel won't respond to any commands. It will not tilt the gimbal forward or backwards. Has anyone had this issue? I am thinking of doing a factory reset but before that wanted to see if there were any suggestions. Thank you all in advance.

my top left wheel won't respond to any commands. It will not tilt the gimbal forward or backwards.
Double-check the following settings in DJI GO:

msinger, thank you very much. That worked like a charm! Any reason or explanation as to why just out of curiosity?

I'm assuming you had some of those settings maxed out. Depending on what you have setup, that could make the gimbal move so slowly that it appears it's not moving.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser