DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimball adjust settings

sebastianschneiderc

Reactions
Has anyone made manual adjustments to the gimbal settings? Horizontal, vertical speed, etc?

What has worked better for you? I saw a video of a guy saying that his adjustments were better than the default settings in Tripod mode.

I lowered the Gimbal Speed to 20 as I thought the default was to fast to get accurate adjustments. It's easy to change so just try it and see what you like. There could even be certain situations where you would adjust it for a specific shot.

Reactions: sebastianschneiderc
I have been looking at Toms tech guy video on the gimbal settings, but with the new FW 01.03.0200 I cannot for the icon he is using in the settings, how can I change the gimbal settings in the current FW ?

Here is the video I tried to follow

here is the icon I cannot find in the settings
Toms Tech Time 1.jpg

I have been looking at Toms tech guy video on the gimbal settings, but with the new FW 01.03.0200 I cannot for the icon he is using in the settings, how can I change the gimbal settings in the current FW ?

Here is the video I tried to follow

here is the icon I cannot find in the settings
View attachment 3349
@wombat. Do you have your Mavic turned on? I have made the mistake also. You need to do a start up fly you are going to fly without starting the motors up and the icon will appear. [emoji3]

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Thanks SkyHigh Pryo I will check that out later today and get back to let you know, can't remember if the Mavic was running.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929