DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimme a break with the constant shipping obsession

Bigdog

Reactions
Is it just me, or is anyone else exhausted by the nonstop shipping discussions? It reminds me of being at work and you just can't wait till the day is over for whatever reason. The more you watch that clock the slower it ticks by. Put it out of mind and keep busy and before ya know it it'll be here. Just wait on that glorious notification that YOURE mavic has shipped. Figuring out what boat, plane, continent or country it is currently in will not get it here any faster! I'd be fine with just coming home and it sitting there waiting for me instead of me waiting for it. After all, were supposed to own these machines, not being owned by the machine.....right? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So when are you getting yours?

I kid!

Brian

Is it just me, or is anyone else exhausted by the nonstop shipping discussions?

Instantly thought "yay!" when I read this thread title. Thank you for confirming I'm not the only one who's perfectly okay with flying whatever the heck he's already got (7 minute battery life and all) until whenever the heck DJI sends out the goodies.

So far, "Off Topic" is probably my favorite section of this site, partly because nobody says "shipping," which just tempts thinking about it more.

Congratulations to everyone who already has a Mavic or will very soon. As for me, I ordered 3 days ago, and am already tired of thinking about ... the "s" word.

And talking about it, come to think of it. "So, how about Insert Sports Team Here?"

So your tired of reading about the shipping obsession's so you start a thread about it .
Ya said what.gif
;)

We have to be able to laugh at ourselves guys! I mean have you read some of the tantrums? Wild

Reactions: Bigdog
We have to be able to laugh at ourselves guys! I mean have you read some of the tantrums? Wild

Oh yea I have read em . Will be glad when we get to the flyaways .

Is it just me, or is anyone else exhausted by the nonstop shipping discussions? It reminds me of being at work and you just can't wait till the day is over for whatever reason. The more you watch that clock the slower it ticks by. Put it out of mind and keep busy and before ya know it it'll be here. Just wait on that glorious notification that YOURE mavic has shipped. Figuring out what boat, plane, continent or country it is currently in will not get it here any faster! I'd be fine with just coming home and it sitting there waiting for me instead of me waiting for it. After all, were supposed to own these machines, not being owned by the machine.....right? Lol.

Says the man with no Mavic....
76492100482af05bc338641b9ac4dad7.jpg

popcoen shake.gif

Reactions: Bigdog
When I got my Phantom 3 Standard in February I didn't even open the box the first three days! [emoji13]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1