DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GIVEAWAY: DJI Mavic Hard Case by Freewell Gear

My tip is read all the tips on here as they will all be helpful at some point when flying the lovely mavic pro

Thank you for taking the time to submit your tips. There were lots of great tips to choose from, so I picked my favorites and chose a random winner out of those. Here's the winning entry by @taztwr:

"Don't over fly your abilities. Take it slow, read the manuals, watch tutorials, start in beginner mode take your time."

@taztwr, please PM me your mailing address so I can ship your package.
Seriously? I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet. PM'd

Last edited:
Reactions: wcsilva
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: mlaczek
I'd like to thank the academy, for without them id...

Ok, seriously, this is cool. I thought everyone's tips were great, and I learned a lot from each of you as a new flyer myself.

Thank you @msinger

Congrats to taztwr.

And thanks to msinger for giving me and others a chance to win a cool product!

In deepest winter when getting those beautiful Christmas card shots of landscapes and lovely warm light glowing from windows - reminiscing of Christmases past. I have a good tip that has always held me in good stead...

Never, never, never ...eat yellow snow.

Yeah thanks for doing the giveaway and hats off to the winner but here's my opinion .... this was far from the best tip ...take your time???take it slow ??? LOL [emoji23] same thing of course if your a newbie you do all these things this is like the drone for dummy's best advice 101!!!Watch tutorials???read the manuals??? WHO DOESNT WATCH TUTORIALS OR READ THE MANUAL BEFORE HAND! AND ITS STARTS IN BEGIINER MODE AUTOMATICALLY!!! Next time just pick the best tip not some randomly cute piece of advice with for newbies and btw this is three tips in one !!!! I read every tip then chose a tip no one had already posted that wasn't easy RANT OVER

I'm giving away one DJI Mavic hard case by Freewell Gear. For a chance to win, post your favorite DJI Mavic tip below (just one please). I will choose my favorite post on Friday, March 31st and ship the case to the winner for free.

Here's more information about this case:
  • Dimensions: 13 x 12 x 5 inches
  • Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
  • Contains custom cut slots for the Mavic, remote controller, 2 spare batteries, and 4 accessory slots
  • Watertight
  • Impact-resistant
This is the same case sold by PolarPro, Hobby-Ace, Depstech, Red Rock, and others. The only difference is the "Freewell Gear" label on the top lid of the case. Check out the reviews and additional information here on Amazon.

Here's a video showing this case in action:

Good luck! :)
I'm disappointed I didn't win with my tip
about having insurance! Lol!
Oh well, maybe next time. No big deal.
Just bought the Nanuk 920 with Mavic cut outs all done.

My tip: Always make sure your RTH home point has been set before you take off.

Next time just pick the best tip not some randomly cute piece of advice with for newbies and btw this is three tips in one !!!!
Next time, we'll let you hold the contest and give away the prize ;)

Congrats taztwr, BUT I still think mine was the best ;)

Reactions: mlaczek
Yeah thanks for doing the giveaway and hats off to the winner but here's my opinion .... this was far from the best tip ...take your time???take it slow ??? LOL [emoji23] same thing of course if your a newbie you do all these things this is like the drone for dummy's best advice 101!!!Watch tutorials???read the manuals??? WHO DOESNT WATCH TUTORIALS OR READ THE MANUAL BEFORE HAND! AND ITS STARTS IN BEGIINER MODE AUTOMATICALLY!!! Next time just pick the best tip not some randomly cute piece of advice with for newbies and btw this is three tips in one !!!! I read every tip then chose a tip no one had already posted that wasn't easy RANT OVER

Jesus H Christ it was only a bit of fun. Wind your neck in.

I too would love to know the other "top selections" that were randomly selected from [emoji16]. The runners up so to speak.

Also congrats to taztwr!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus