DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GIVEAWAY: DJI Mavic Hard Case by Freewell Gear

I do not need to know the runners up, this was msingers post and he was the judge, all done and dusted now, I enjoyed some of the banter, what you gonna do for the next one msinger :)

Didn't say I need to know ;) totally happy with the choice, I'm just curious what the top choices were lol...

Thank you for taking the time to submit your tips. There were lots of great tips to choose from, so I picked my favorites and chose a random winner out of those. Here's the winning entry by @taztwr:

"Don't over fly your abilities. Take it slow, read the manuals, watch tutorials, start in beginner mode take your time."

@taztwr, please PM me your mailing address so I can ship your package.

Really?

My tip: Automatic and failsafe systems (i.e RTH, OA) are good but try to not heavily depend on these. Don't fly near to objects expecting the OA will always do its job or intentionally leave control to RTH when you want to have a smooth return. You never know what could go wrong. Even if you had taken all precautions, something good still go wrong. Better to have always control. I also tend to land with 25-30% and not push the battery to its limits . There were iPhones that automatically shutdown at 30% battery. Don't want to feel something similar while it's in the air. Our Mavics are all still new, but battery will count cycles of operation and eventually will lose some of it capacity .

When using RTH you can also push right stick full forward to get extra speed if needed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha