DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gizmodo on Mavic debacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe he will get a response to his complaints by posting here? His complaints are with DJI, if he really wants a response ( and I don't think he really does, he just enjoys the whining) he should contact DJI. Does that not seem reasonable?
I would call it venting his frustration. At least here he gets a response from other consumers. All he would get from DJI, is a canned response.

What if they're being left in the dark too by any or some of their suppliers? It's a new drone, maybe they're having problems with some of their partners as well. In that case we'll never know, they can't just go out and tell the truth because that's the kind of information hard to disclose for any company.

I have expressed my thoughts to DJI. This is a discussion topic for the Gizmodo article. If you don't like the discussion ignore it & move on.
If you don't like my responses, ignore them and move on.
Hope you get help with your issues, Mavic and otherwise.

Reactions: Samm
What if they're being left in the dark too by any or some of their suppliers? It's a new drone, maybe they're having problems with some of their partners as well. In that case we'll never know, they can't just go out and tell the truth because that's the kind of information hard to disclose for any company.
Apple and many other companies have the same problems with supply issues, but at least they communicate it. It's not hard or even damaging to say that part "x" is in short supply and due to increased demand orders from said date will be delayed until "??? date"

Apple and many other companies have the same problems with supply issues, but at least they communicate it. It's not hard or even damaging to say that part "x" is in short supply and due to increased demand orders from said date will be delayed until "??? date"

DJI is not Apple, but in fact they said that. Just not the specifics or naming names, but they admitted demand surpassed their expectations and overwhelmed their capacity. Folks are having a hard time believing or accepting that as reasonable or enough, but...

And they're shipping - though not as readily or in quantity buyers expect/want ;)

AB78D4F4-0722-474A-900C-071DC82CC646.jpg

Guys what's the issue? I pulled the trigger on Amazon hours after the release.... MINE came a day early? 10/25??

You missed the boat or went to the wrong vendor. Amazing or direct is a good bet. Go read the P4 roll out. Same ol stuff

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: CivEngPE
Guys what's the issue? I pulled the trigger on Amazon hours after the release.... MINE came a day early? 10/25??

You missed the boat or went to the wrong vendor. Amazing or direct is a good bet. Go read the P4 roll out. Same ol stuff

You're right, but unfortunately some sad, angry people don't get it.

The problem I have is the deliberate & ongoing deception. Had the announcement said available November 15 you, me, & scores of others would have still pre-ordered but with full disclosure. While we might be impatiently waiting, no one would feel cheated or deceived. The blame for this fiasco rests squarely with DJI.

Jeez as hard as some of y'all are on dji (who's in a communist country), surely you're voting for trump!!!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilotsvote Trump!

I didn't say it was fake. I was quoting you. I know this will be hard for you to handle, but my life will go on even if the Mavic is pushed back 1- 1.5 months Maybe, once the Mavic is in your hands, you'll have something useful to post.

Lmao. Well, if anyone remembers dirty bird from the p4 launch he was just as indignant when the range and battery were much less than dji had on specs. I MEAN NEARLY THE SAME RHETORIC!!!
I'll see if I can locate some of those posts. Hilarious.

Hey dirty.

GoPro called. Said they wanted your money.

Get you a karma.

Reactions: woolvie

Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser