DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go App Orientation Question

NorthEastJohn

Reactions
Having a ball with my Mavic but with this low profile its much easier for us with "older" eyes to sometimes lose sight. Unlike my Phantom 3 and 4 which are much easier to track. I rely on the the little circle like map on the go-app to constantly monitor direction when I glance down at the screen. I noticed on the Mavic/newly updated go-app the little legend displays the Mavic location as it relates to North and not my current location in the middle of the legend like when I am flying my Phantom 4. See picture below. It is the round symbol in bottom left hand corner. Attached to the map feature. I have expanded the map and tried all the icons but can't seem to adjust so the Mavic will display to my location and top of that circle won't show the Mavic location in correlation to what direction I am facing. Help please

Attachments

• IMG_0022.PNG
    IMG_0022.PNG
    450.8 KB · Views: 57
Is your map unlocked...ie.,when you turn round does the map rotate? Not sure if that makes any difference, but it was the only thing I could think of.

Is your map unlocked...ie.,when you turn round does the map rotate? Not sure if that makes any difference, but it was the only thing I could think of.
I think i tried toggling the lock icon both ways and when rotate is does not change the oriantation

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929