Go Professional Hard Case

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
I received my Go Professional hard case a few hours ago and wanted to share some of the features. Here's a quick run down of the specs:
  • Size: 14.73 inches (L) x 11.94 inches (W) x 7.31 inches (D)
  • Weight: 6 lb
  • Case Manufacturer: SKB
  • Foam: Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration
  • Security: Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
  • Warranty: Lifetime replacement guarantee
The case can hold the following items:
  • Mavic Pro (1)
  • Batteries (5)
  • Filters (2)
  • Charger (1)
  • Cables
  • Charging Hub (1)
  • Controller (1)
  • Spare Props (stored under Mavic)
  • Charging Adapter (stored under Mavic)
Want to buy one? Here are a few places where you can order this case:

03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

14.jpg
The latches are heavy duty.

13.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
11.jpg
When the lid is fully opened, it snaps into place so it does not close on its own.

07.jpg
The foam in the lid is removable. You could store something lightweight behind it -- like your FAA registration information.

04.jpg
The remote controller fits nice and snug into the left side of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

06.jpg
The Mavic Pro fits nice and snug into the center of the case. The cutouts on either side make it easy to remove it.

05.jpg
Two spare props can be safely stored beneath the Mavic Pro.

08.jpg
A lock can be attached to either side of the front of the case to keep the contents safe.

10.jpg
The quality of the foam is top notch. It's precisely cut, solid on top, and very dense.

Last edited:
msinger - Thanks - That looks like a really neat and useful case - so I ordered one. When my Mavic arrives it will now have as secure a home as my P2V

It's really a nice case. You're going to enjoy it :)

I thought you said Tuesday? What the heck?
My delivery originally showed Tuesday, but it updated to today this morning. I'm not going to complain about that one ;)

I ordered one of these shortly after that announced them. I hope to get mine soon.

Yep. Get in line if you want to get it as soon as possible.

Any idea how it compares to the Polar Pro?

Also, have you tried the "dunk test" in a bath tub yet (without anything in it)? Was wondering on waterproofing.

Any idea how it compares to the Polar Pro?
I don't have the Polar Pro case. You can see there is at least a big difference in the quality visually.

GPC is one of the best DJI case makers (the best in my opinion). You won't be disappointed with this case.

have you tried the "dunk test" in a bath tub yet (without anything in it)? Was wondering on waterproofing.
No. It's the same case as all of the other GPC cases though. They are all waterproof.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada