DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go Professional Hard Case

Perhaps the photographer did not design the case layout ;)

They can really go in either way. If you look into the bottom of the battery cutouts, there is an area for the contacts to slide into. That's why I have them inserted that way.

@TheLightSpeed! likes to insert them the other way around since its easier to remove them.

Did you just say my case goes either way?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well, it is quite an amazing case :D

I got my GPC Mavic case today... and it really looks great. Really solid, very secure latches, and well made interior. Just waiting for the future resident.

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
Crikey! I went to order a GPC and was quoted US$186 shipping to NZ. Might wait until they or the Nanuk ones are sold here. Both look really solid.

Why is it every time I see a picture of this case with the batteries in them they are put in the case with the connector sticking up. The case has slots in the bottom of the battery compartments for the connectors to fit in. Batteries in this case should be inserted connector down.

Why is it every time I see a picture of this case with the batteries in them they are put in the case with the connector sticking up. The case has slots in the bottom of the battery compartments for the connectors to fit in. Batteries in this case should be inserted connector down.

Probably because all of the marketing photos that GPC uses have them with the connectors facing up.

Got mine! Great case! Very compact, should do the job, nice option for when you want extra protection. Empty, though. Still waiting...

Mine will be here in a few days. I did order the MC-Cases Explorer as well to see if it's really too big. I'll sell whichever one I don't end up keeping.

Well I have four batteries and this case.... putting them connector down means they are a pain in the arse to get out.

Personal preference

Mine will be here in a few days. I did order the MC-Cases Explorer as well to see if it's really too big. I'll sell whichever one I don't end up keeping.
I was looking at the MC Case also. Would be interested in it if you sale it.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Well I have four batteries and this case.... putting them connector down means they are a pain in the arse to get out.

Personal preference

Really? I have big fat fingers and can grab them out of the case no problem. I only have 3 in my case right now.case.JPG

My MC-Cases Explorer is on the way so I will give some feedback once I have it.

So turn them 180 degrees where the terminal sits in the pocket then try

Mine are in the case with the connectors towards the front down in the pockets and I have no issues getting the batteries out.
OK so I just thought of something, once they are in place with the connector facing down you can push them and they go in farther and then guess what....yep they are a pain to get out. So I will just set them in connector down and not press them down hard. So you are right. They should put some finger cut outs to get a hold of them. I still think the case is great. I just need a slot in it to put the android phone I use in and then it would be complete for me. I may cut the slot myself.

I received my Go Professional hard case a few hours ago and wanted to share some of the features. Here's a quick run down of the specs:
  • Size: 14.73 inches (L) x 11.94 inches (W) x 7.31 inches (D)
  • Weight: 6 lb
  • Case Manufacturer: SKB
  • Foam: Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration
  • Security: Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
  • Warranty: Lifetime replacement guarantee
The case can hold the following items:
  • Mavic Pro (1)
  • Batteries (5)
  • Filters (2)
  • Charger (1)
  • Cables
  • Charging Hub (1)
  • Controller (1)
  • Spare Props (stored under Mavic)
  • Charging Adapter (stored under Mavic)
Want to buy one? Here are a few places where you can order this case:

View attachment 1601

View attachment 1599

View attachment 1600

View attachment 1605
The latches are heavy duty.

View attachment 1604

View attachment 1602

View attachment 1603

This one caught my eye early on. The higher price seems to be justified by the well thought out execution. Last time I checked they were out of stock on Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98