DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 4.0.6 Android

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Anyone trying it yet, I loaded it off the dji site however it is not in the store yet, and too late here to try it.
WHAT'S NEW

Mavic Pro
-Added Fixed-Wing Mode.
Editor:
-Added support for tutorials.
-Added support for importing local music.
General:
-Added Find My Drone.
-Added audio recording function when caching video.
-Added warnings for RTH altitude in the One-Tap RTH.
-Added a function to verify your purchase when activating your aircraft.
-Fixed bugs that occasionally set off activation warnings on screen.
-Optimized RTH warning in Flight Restriction Zones.
-Optimized Unlock feature for Authorization Zones.

Last edited:
Anyone trying it yet, I loaded it off the dji site however it is not in the store yet, and too late here to try it.

I just came home from a backyard flight. Everything seemed to work as normal except the new stuff. Litchi worked fine.

I couldn't enter the new flight mode. When I released the c1 button it flashed like it was on and then back to current mode in split second. Multiple failed attempts

I tried pressing the power button on both RTH and in battery warning <30% to silence the freakin' beeb. Unsuccessful in both of them.
If it just works under critical battery warning (didn't try) than this new feature is done in full DJI style, completely stupit and useless. It's in rth and <30% batt where the beeb drives people nuts, the only time it's critical and should be beeping is in critical battery level <10%

So nothing new for me, except the 3rd party api is up and fully running. [emoji106] finally.

Edit : I'm waiting for the ios release. I will try it as soon as updated and report.

I just came home from a backyard flight. Everything seemed to work as normal except the new stuff. Litchi worked fine.

I couldn't enter the new flight mode. When I released the c1 button it flashed like it was on and then back to current mode in split second. Multiple failed attempts

I tried pressing the power button on both RTH and in battery warning <30% to silence the freakin' beeb. Unsuccessful in both of them.
If it just works under critical battery warning (didn't try) than this new feature is done in full DJI style, completely stupit and useless. It's in rth and <30% batt where the beeb drives people nuts, the only time it's critical and should be beeping is in critical battery level <10%

So nothing new for me, except the 3rd party api is up and fully running. [emoji106] finally.

Edit : I'm waiting for the ios release. I will try it as soon as updated and report.
Scan the download page, the updated app is there, just not the new title. Like scan the qr code.

What is the app called question is the s7 edge still compatible for dji go 4 anyone know cheers

What is the app called question is the s7 edge still compatible for dji go 4 anyone know cheers

I saw some thread here earlier that s7 has been completely removed from any lists of supported devices and that dji support have said both in the chat with their bots on dji.com and on phonecalls that it's no longer supported until some fixes at Samsung side....

And don't hold your breath, Samsung doesn't give a **** about such issues. They even don't answer to hackers warning them about huge security gaps. Somehow everything gets lost in a huge mega corporations like Samsung, maybe their to big to handle them selfs.. It sure have seemed like they are.

This is Funny... I get the notification that 4.0.6 is available... Then.... Unknown Source error.... Hmm... ( Android Phone s7 Edge )

This happened at least 3 times that I tried to download and install it.

Company like DJI didn't buy a certificate again like the DJI Assistant app that doesn't work properly for calibration due to a bad certificate that you have to force manually trust, At least in Windows 10 it has that issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170411-230322.png
    Screenshot_20170411-230322.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20170411-230450.png
    Screenshot_20170411-230450.png
    855 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20170411-230501.png
    Screenshot_20170411-230501.png
    765 KB · Views: 70
I get the notification that 4.0.6 is available... Then.... Unknown Source error.... Hmm... ( Android Phone s7 Edge )
I had that error too (Asus Zenfone Max Android 6.01). Had to go to 'settings/security/allow installation from unknown sources' then go to the APK in file manager and do the install.
Haven't flown with it yet.

1bcf1700ae1770ef38be9f154b93872f.jpg

This clearly applies to something other than the bloody beeb. It cannot be turned off in low battery warning or rth. Not even under <15% batt

If you think about it, this doesn't make any sense, to listen to the beeb when batt goes <30% and than it'll stop after 15%. If it was the beep we were going to be able to stop, then it would be completly opposite.
Makes more sense to be making a warning as the batt level gets more critical.

But having to put trough this screaming high pitch filthy sound trough almost half of the battery is ridiculous. I would like to be warned at 30% with maybe one beep and a popup or something on screen but not making both me and everyone in the neighborhood almost come to a breakdown because of the screaming sound.... Who came up with this ****?

It is now live on the play store.

Jeah!! Today came update to Mavic and Dji Go 4 and S7 Edge lag and studders are gone!!!!!

It's for when the controller's battery is <15%.

Didn't work at 13%
Theres nothing in the change log that states that this is for sound alerts in the mavic. It could be the rc itself or even not even a sound. Some visual message or something.
Whatever it is, it doesn't work in android and not ios.

Didn't work at 13%
Theres nothing in the change log that states that this is for sound alerts in the mavic. It could be the rc itself or even not even a sound. Some visual message or something.
Whatever it is, it doesn't work in android and not ios.
This is from the firmware;
*Added an option to turn off the remote controller low battery level warning. When battery level is less than 15%, just press the power button on the remote controller to turn off the warning.

Yes. Maybe It's my bad English but I and some others don't find this text clarify enough what is being described.

Since the low level battery warnings from the both rc and the mavic are sounded in the rc.
I don't think many "ppucks are given in the community about the beep if the remote is low on battery. It's the rth warning and the mavics warnings that are screaming at high pitch around the globe. This is a complete fail to deliver what we have been asking for. It's feels more like dust in my eyes than anything else.

But hey. I'm not going to be negative here.... Just was really disappointed when I figured it didn't work when I was so sure it was the other beeps.

Yes. Maybe It's my bad English but I and some others don't find this text clarify enough what is being described.

Since the low level battery warnings from the both rc and the mavic are sounded in the rc.
I don't think many "ppucks are given in the community about the beep if the remote is low on battery. It's the rth warning and the mavics warnings that are screaming at high pitch around the globe. This is a complete fail to deliver what we have been asking for. It's feels more like dust in my eyes than anything else.

But hey. I'm not going to be negative here.... Just was really disappointed when I figured it didn't work when I was so sure it was the other beeps.
It is very possible it does not yet work as intended.

Reactions: Red_Raven
Sweet! Updating GO now....will try the new stuff as soon as I get home from work.

Are you on the latest firmware too ?
Yes .600 Mavic. Go 4 is 4.0.6. S7 Edge the latest NEE version 7.0.

And everything work so well, so happy right now. I flew 4 batterys today and not a single issue!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike