DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles - Android MHL alternative

PaoloOne

Reactions
I have ordered the DJI Goggles because I don't have any goggles at all but now I realize that if I had a HDMI pair of goggles like Fatsharks I should be able to connect my Galaxy Tab S2 (T810) to them and in the same time to the Mavic controller by using a "Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable with OTG" adapter like this or this.
I have already tested that using a common OTG cable I still can connect to the controller so probably this should work.
Has anybody tried this solution?

I have ordered the DJI Goggles because I don't have any goggles at all but now I realize that if I had a HDMI pair of goggles like Fatsharks I should be able to connect my Galaxy Tab S2 (T810) to them and in the same time to the Mavic controller by using a "Micro USB MHL to HDMI Cable with OTG" adapter like this or this.
I have already tested that using a common OTG cable I still can connect to the controller so probably this should work.
Has anybody tried this solution?
I was thinking the same thing, I'm following this thread!

I am ordering an Sony Ericsson Xperia P LT22i to use with my Mavic Pro. I have a pair of goggle walkera 3 that I want to use. I have been using my S8 Plus and with Litchi and it works great. But I want to use my goggles especially if someone wants to see FPV while I fly. I have tried the MOKiN USB-C to HDMI/USB 3.0/USB C/F Multiport Adapter Supports and it didn't work. The USB wouldn't connect only charge my phone. So I am back to the drawing board. The LT22i will need to be upgraded to Android 5.1 but it should work.

Attachments

• sony-xperia-p-lt22i-silver.jpg
    sony-xperia-p-lt22i-silver.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 19

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy