DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles are here

Just got mine!
3a017823258e58bcf02b3870548d1284.jpg

Congrat's to all of you that your goggles have arrived. Mine is due 10 June. Please give us feedback and let us know what you think. Safe flying.

Mine just showed up! Played with them for a bit but letting them charge fully now. Have to sit down and rtm. I couldn't figure out how to change the settings from metric to imperial Didn't see it anywhere in the menu..:confused:

Last edited:
Look what just arrived!
Took my first flight with the goggles. For starters, it takes up to 4hrs to charge them but you get 6 hrs of flight time. That being said it was really cool. The depth perception takes some getting use to and the view is so vivid and close as compared to my Samsung note 4 it is def improved flying / visual experience. I did not really try any flight modes I will tomorrow now that I have the first flight out of the way with no issues.
If anyone has any questions or things they want me to try, please let me know and I will report back tomorrow.

Enjoy the goggles! They definitely take a little bit of time playing around to understand the control menu but definitely worth the wait!

Hi . How I can order one , I try online but tell me out of stock,

We are fulfilling Goggles pre-orders and new pre-orders placed today are estimated to ship around the first to second week of June. Production is still very limited and we are working through pre-orders as quickly as DJI output is made available from the factory.

I got a pair today from DJI. No packing in a huge 2' cube box. I guess they've been flopping around in there for a week. Not sure if they're affected. We shall see...
8a3529813732a0d801ceda569d64d6c6.jpg

Does anyone have suggestions for making them feel more stable on your head? I keep feeling like mine are going to fall off?

Does anyone have suggestions for making them feel more stable on your head? I keep feeling like mine are going to fall off?
Don't be afraid to adjust them down tight and let the memory foam squish down. I noticed that I got the best fit by placing the goggles, with the headband up, firmly to my face then bring the band down on my head. Then like I said give it a good snug down.

Reactions: Jaysjob
Hi . How I can order one , I try online but tell me out of stock,
I ordered mine from the DJI store on May 10th. Recently got an update that the shipping date would be June 10th. At the DJI store it showed out of stock, there was an option to be notified via email when they would be in stock again. When notified they were in stock I purchased mine. I guess then I got put on a waiting list till their inventory came in. Best of luck

Enjoy the goggles! They definitely take a little bit of time playing around to understand the control menu but definitely worth the wait!

We are fulfilling Goggles pre-orders and new pre-orders placed today are estimated to ship around the first to second week of June. Production is still very limited and we are working through pre-orders as quickly as DJI output is made available from the factory.

Thats good news.. I placed my pre-order with you on 4/27. Hopefully they will ship soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest